Leading Collaboration: Design & Facilitate Meetings that Get Results
- Denver: March 23-24, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) (COMPLETE!)
- Austin: May 9 – 10, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) (COMPLETE!)
- Austin: May 16 – 17, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) (COMPLETE!)
- Denver/Boulder: September 25 -26, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) – Now registering!
Leading engaging meetings is an essential skill for professionals and leaders in today’s workplace. Learn meeting design and facilitation skills in a highly interactive session with an opportunity for real-time practice with real-world application. Practice techniques and gain the confidence to facilitate any group to agreement and action. Expert trainers provide you a step-by-step action plan and guidance to ensure the next meeting you lead is a success. This learning event is ideal for anyone who leads team, client or public meetings and wants to take their skill to the next level.
Collaborative Team Leadership: Keys to Building Powerful Teams
- Austin: July 20, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) (COMPLETE!)
More than ever our work requires working across boundaries (team, department, division, organization) to face complex challenges and implement sustainable solutions that address the needs of multiple stakeholders. Leading across boundaries is a critical skills set for professionals and leaders today. In this course, understand the mindset of a collaborative leader, learn three practices to building and maintaining productive collaborations and apply six practical strategies for getting people with different interests to work together. This learning event is ideal for anyone who struggles with getting things done when they don’t have authority over others, but is responsible for achieving results with a cross-functional team.
Leadership Agility: Mastering Competencies for Sustained Success
- Austin: June 24, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) (COMPLETE!)
In an environment with complex, rapidly changing dynamics, leaders must develop new mindsets and skills sets to be effective. Based on Bill Joiner’s research on Leadership Agility, this course starts with the LA360 assessment as the framework for participants to understand their level of agility in three key leadership contexts. Through group exercises, peer coaching and self reflection, individuals develop greater leadership agility focused on achieving business results.
Leading Effective Meetings – Every Time
- Denver: May 7, 2017 (COMPLETE!)
Learn basic facilitation skills to lead an effective team meeting. If you are new to running meetings or just want to learn the best way to have a productive meeting every time, this course will improve your meeting leadership skills and provide you a practical toolbox of methods and techniques to address common meeting frustrations.
Technology of Participation: ToP Facilitation Methods
- Denver: May 3 – 4, 2017 (COMPLETE!)
- Denver: June 1-2, 2017 (COMPLETE!)
- Denver: Sept 18-19, 2017 – Now registering!
Learn three proven ways to activate group participation. The Focused Conversation Method is a common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas. The Consensus Workshop Method is a structured process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus. The Action Planning Method integrates the methods to help groups plan, organize resources and build commitment.
ToP Strategic Planning
- Denver: April 24-25, 2017
ToP Strategic Planning presents a structured planning process which incorporates the group facilitation methods into productive action and concrete accomplishments that:
- Enhance your capacity for creative strategy building
- Enable group to come to a common vision and create a “participant-owned” plan that deals with the realities blocking the group
- Experience and practice the complete strategic planning process of vision, contradictions, strategic directions and implementation
- Demonstrate how to weave together the basic tools into longer formats and retreat settings.