Leading Collaboration: Design & Facilitate Meetings that Get Results
- Denver: March 23-24, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm) (COMPLETE!)
- Austin: May 9 – 10, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Austin: May 16 – 17, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
- Denver: September 12 -13, 2017 (8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Leading engaging meetings is an essential skill for professionals and leaders in today’s workplace. Learn meeting design and facilitation skills in a highly interactive session with an opportunity for real-time practice with real-world application. Practice techniques and gain the confidence to facilitate any group to agreement and action. Expert trainers provide you a step-by-step action plan and guidance to ensure the next meeting you lead is a success. This learning event is ideal for anyone who leads team, client or public meetings and wants to take their skill to the next level.
Herding Cats: Basic Facilitation Skills
- Denver: May 17-18, 2017
Effective facilitators know and use basic facilitation techniques and have a toolbox of methods, processes, and techniques to address a variety of situations. If you are new to facilitation or have never had facilitation training and would like to improve your existing skills, this two-day course is for you.
Technology of Participation: ToP Facilitation Methods
- Denver: May 3 & 4, 2017
- Denver: June 1-2, 2017
- Denver: October 3, 4 & 5, 2017
Learn three proven ways to activate group participation. The Focused Conversation Method is a common sense approach leads naturally to a meaningful exchange of ideas. The Consensus Workshop Method is a structured process is so engaging people are energized getting to consensus. The Action Planning Method integrates the methods to help groups plan, organize resources and build commitment.
ToP Strategic Planning
- Denver: April 24-25, 2017
ToP Strategic Planning presents a structured planning process which incorporates the group facilitation methods into productive action and concrete accomplishments that:
- Enhance your capacity for creative strategy building
- Enable group to come to a common vision and create a “participant-owned” plan that deals with the realities blocking the group
- Experience and practice the complete strategic planning process of vision, contradictions, strategic directions and implementation
- Demonstrate how to weave together the basic tools into longer formats and retreat settings.